Tim Exile Workshops

"In June and July I'll be a resident at HBC to wave out my last couple of months after 3 years in Berlin. I'm going to be test driving some of the stuff I've got planned when I hit London in August and I'd love you to be a part of it. Recently I've been excited about the idea of interactive/active/social music... call it what you will... music that's only complete with you in the mix. I'm an improvisor, songwriter and inventor of machines. When I play live it's mostly improvised and involves a lot of audience participation. I'll be holding 4 "Jamshops" with 10 places per time where I'll explain a bit more about what I do, field questions, and then we can all jam together. Join in and help shape what happens or sit back, watch and listen. The session will be recorded and you can take away a CD of it at the end. It'll also be filmed for my video blog too so please come prepared to have your face on my tube. See you soon." Tim Exile


Jamshops 16.06, 23.06, 30.06, 14.07 // 19:00 - 21:00